Welcome to our online pharmacy!
Blueforce 1 – 100 (Sildenafil 100mg)
$7.50 – $450.00
Manufacturer: Jeerima Biocare
Active ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate 100mg
Dosage Form: Tablet/Oral
Pack Size: 1 x 10
What is Blueforce 1 – 100?
Blueforce 1 – 100 mg is a medication used to treat impotence in men. It works by boosting the flow of blood to the penile region of the body. This aids men in gaining and maintaining an erection. It’s one of a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors.
Researchers accidentally discovered the ability of PDE 5 inhibitors to improve erectile dysfunction in men while examining its potential use for hypertension and angina.
You can take it on an empty stomach or with a meal. You should take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Take it approximately an hour before any sexual activity. Although working time varies from person to person, it usually takes between 30 and 1 hour.
Once you are sexually stimulated, this drug will assist you in acquiring an erection. However, this medicine will not help without any sexual stimulation. Do not take this drug more than once a day. If you are using ED tablets for the first time, start with a lower dose, such as 25 mg or 50 mg, and gradually increase to 100 mg of Blueforce 1 – 100.
Blueforce 1 – 100 pills are not for females. Taking it alongside nitrate-based medicines can be harmful (often given for chest pain or angina). Avoid taking this medicine if you have serious heart or liver issues, recently had a stroke or heart attack, or have hypotension (low blood pressure). Avoid driving after taking this medicine, as this medicine can make you dizzy. While taking this medicine, avoid consuming alcohol since it raises the risk of adverse effects.
What is the use of Blueforce 1 – 100 mg?
This medicine is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence). Erectile dysfunction is a sexual dysfunction in men who cannot gain an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse.
This drug is a PDE 5 inhibitor that blocks PDE 5 enzymes that cause the penis to go flaccid. It relaxes the blood vessels, improving the blood flow to the penile region.
How does Blueforce 1 – 100 mg work?
Blueforce 1 – 100 mg blue pill has an active compound called Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil treats erectile dysfunction by inhibiting the activity of phosphodiesterase type-5, a substance that is naturally present in the penis.
While engaging in sexual activity, Sildenafil Citrate assists in widening (relaxing) the blood vessels. Consequently, there is an increase in the volume of blood flowing through the penile area of the body. This mechanism assists men in getting and maintaining a solid erection.
Three things can interact with ED pills: other drugs you might be taking, health diseases you might have, and some foods and beverages you might be accustomed to eating.
- Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- Aspir 81 (aspirin)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Cialis (tadalafil)
- CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
- Crestor (rosuvastatin)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- Eliquis (apixaban)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Flonase (fluticasone nasal)
- Lipitor (atorvastatin)
- Lyrica (pregabalin)
- Metoprolol Succinate ER (metoprolol)
- Metoprolol Tartrate (metoprolol)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Zyrtec (cetirizine)
- Renal dysfunction
- Pulmonary disease
- Hearing loss
- Liver disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Seizure disorders
Food and beverage interactions:
- Alcohol – Blueforce 1 – 100 mg can potentially lower your blood pressure, and alcohol can enhance that effect. Taking alcohol with Sildenafil can be problematic for you, increasing the side effects. Therefore, while taking this medicine, avoid alcohol at all costs.
- Grapefruit – If you’re using Sildenafil, you should avoid eating or drinking excessive grapefruits or grapefruit juice daily. Grapefruit might raise the levels of sildenafil citrate in your body, causing the medicine to take longer to act. Do not change the quantity of grapefruit products in your diet without consulting your doctor beforehand.
Side effects of Blueforce 1 – 100
Common side effects of Blueforce 1 – 100 may include:
- Flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
- Headache or dizziness
- Heartburn, nausea, or upset stomach
- Abnormal vision (blurred vision, changes in color vision)
- Runny or stuffy nose, nosebleeds
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Muscle pain or back pain
This is not a complete list of possible adverse effects; more may arise. For medical advice on side effects, contact your doctor.
|# of Tablets||
10 Tablets, 20 Tablets, 40 Tablets, 60 Tablets, 80 Tablets, 100 Tablets, 120 Tablets, 150 Tablets, 180 Tablets, 210 Tablets, 240 Tablets, 270 Tablets, 300 Tablets, 330 Tablets, 360 Tablets, 420 Tablets, 480 Tablets, 540 Tablets, 600 Tablets
There are no reviews yet.