What is Blueforce 1 – 250?
Blueforce 1 – 250 mg is a medicine that helps treat male impotence. It works by increasing blood flow to the penile area of the body. This helps men in getting and maintaining an erection.
It belongs to a class of medications known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors. Researchers unintentionally found its capacity to treat ED in men while investigating the possible use of PDE 5 inhibitors for hypertension and angina.
You can take this medicine on an empty stomach or with food. Take it about an hour before engaging in any sexual activities. Although working time varies between individuals, it usually takes 30 minutes to an hour.
If you are taking ED pills for the first time, you can take a smaller dose instead like 25 mg, 50 mg, or 100 mg, and work your way up to 250 mg of Blueforce 1 – 250.
When sexually stimulated, this medicine will help you achieve an erection. Blueforce 1 – 250 will make you last longer once sexually stimulated. You should not take this medicine more than once per day. You must take this medication exactly as directed by your doctor.
Blueforce 1 – 250 is not suitable for women. Taking it with nitrate-based medications can be dangerous (often given for chest pain or angina). If you have major heart or liver problems, have recently had a stroke or heart attack, or have hypotension (low blood pressure), avoid using this medication.
Avoid driving after taking this medication since it might make you dizzy. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medication since it increases the chance of having side effects.
Use of Blueforce 1 – 250 mg pills
This drug treats erectile dysfunction (impotence). Erectile dysfunction is a sexual disorder in males in which they are unable to achieve a hard enough erection for sexual intercourse.
Blueforce 1 – 250, as a PDE 5 inhibitor, inhibits the PDE 5 enzymes that cause the penis to become flaccid. It dilates blood vessels, increasing blood flow to the penile area.
Mechanism of this ED pill
Sildenafil is the main ingredient in this drug. Sildenafil works to treat erectile dysfunction by reducing the action of phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE 5), a naturally occurring chemical in the penis.
Sildenafil Citrate aids in the widening (relaxation) of blood vessels during sexual activity. As a result, the volume of blood circulating through the penile region of the body increases. This process aids men in achieving and maintaining a strong erection.
Three things can interact with this medicine: other drugs you might be taking, diseases you might have, and some foods and beverages you might have eaten.
- Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- Aspir 81 (aspirin)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Cialis (tadalafil)
- CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
- Crestor (rosuvastatin)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- Eliquis (apixaban)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Flonase (fluticasone nasal)
- Lipitor (atorvastatin)
- Lyrica (pregabalin)
- Metoprolol Succinate ER (metoprolol)
- Metoprolol Tartrate (metoprolol)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Zyrtec (cetirizine)
- Renal dysfunction
- Pulmonary disease
- Hearing loss
- Liver disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Seizure disorders
Food and beverage interactions:
- Alcohol – This medicine can potentially lower your blood pressure, and alcohol can enhance that effect. Taking alcohol with Sildenafil can be problematic for you, increasing the side effects. Therefore, while taking Cenfore, avoid alcohol at all costs.
- Grapefruit – If you’re using Sildenafil, you should avoid eating or drinking excessive grapefruits or grapefruit juice daily. Grapefruit might raise the levels of sildenafil citrate in your body, causing the medicine to take longer to act. Do not change the quantity of grapefruit products in your diet without consulting your doctor beforehand.
Although Blueforce 1 – 250 is safe to use, it does have certain side effects, just like any other medication. Common side effects may include:
- Headache or dizziness
- Flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
- Abnormal vision
- Heartburn, nausea, or upset stomach
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Muscle pain or back pain
- Runny or stuffy nose
This is not a thorough list of possible adverse effects; more may arise. For medical advice on side effects, contact your doctor.
Stop taking Sildenafil and get medical help if you have:
- Heart attack symptoms like chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating
- The erection lasts longer than 4 hours
- Blurred vision
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Seizure (convulsions)
- Ringing in your ears
There are no reviews yet.