About the Tadaup 10 mg
Tadaup 10 mg is used in males to treat Erectile Dysfunction.
Tadalafil, the principal element in the Tadaup tablet, increases men’s performance during intercourse.
It improves sexual enjoyment and prevents peak-time erection loss.
It makes blood vessels wide, improving blood flow to the penile region and extending the length of an erection.
Tadaup 10mg inhibits PDE 5.
Centurion Laboratories Limited manufactures and sells it in various strengths, including 5 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, and 60 mg.
The active components in Tadaup 10 mg are less concentrated.
What is Tadaup 10 mg used for?
There are various uses of 10 mg Tadaup, such as allowing men with Erectile Dysfunction or Sexual Impotence to have an active sexual life.
It is also helpful in treating Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (prostate gland enlargement).
How does Tadaup 10 mg work?
Tadalafil is the active ingredient in Tadaup 10 mg.
It belongs to the Phosphodiesterase Type 5 family, which degrades cGMP (Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate).
This breakdown helps to widen the blood channels in the penis, boosting blood flow. It leads to a longer-lasting erection, which improves your sexual performance.
Tadalafil is also found in treatments for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
Side Effects of Tadalafil in Tadaup 10 mg
Some patients may suffer the following side effects:
- Facial flushes
- Back, arm, and leg pain
- A prolonged erection, also known as Priapism
- Nasal congestion
- Muscle ache
- Chest pain or discomfort in the upper shoulders
- Hearing impairment
- Increased blood pressure
Some drugs can interact with Tadaup 10 Mg and should be avoided:
- Antibiotics: Erythromycin and Clarithromycin
- Glyceryl Trinitrates are used for treating Angina and various other Heart Conditions
- Medicines for Seizures: Phenobarbitone, Phenytoin, and Carbamazepine
- Antifungals medicines: Itraconazole and Ketoconazole
- High blood pressure medicines
- Protease inhibitors:: Ritonavir, Indinavir, and Saquinavir
- Alpha blockers: Doxazocin and Terazosin
- Other Erectile Dysfunction drugs
Avoid taking Tadaup 10 mg if you are suffering from:
- Cardiovascular conditions
- If you had a heart attack or stroke in the past 3-6 months
Do not take this medication if you plan to drive or perform anything physically strenuous
Please do not drink alcohol while taking this medication; you may feel dizzy and find it difficult to get an erection
- You should visit a doctor immediately if your erection stays longer than four hours after sexual activity.
- Women and children under the age of 18 should not take this medication
- You should not take Tadaup if you have ever had an allergic reaction to it
- People with liver or vision problems should not take this medication
- Pregnant or nursing women should strictly avoid Tadaup 10 Mg